Add to Basket. Condition: Brand New.payranroper.tk
ISBN 13: 9781499714265
This item is printed on demand. Seller Inventory zk More information about this seller Contact this seller. Items related to Mission Accomplished: Stop the Clock.
- Home - Mission Accomplished: Stop The Clock.
- Hustle Henry And The Cue-Ball Kid?
- Mission Accomplished - The Sun Magazine.
- Mission Accomplished: Stop The Clock: A Personal Memoir.
- Search form.
- In Memoriam (With Notes)?
Mission Accomplished: Stop the Clock. Muriel Engelman. This specific ISBN edition is currently not available. View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Buy New Learn more about this copy.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED by Muriel P. Engelman | Kirkus Reviews
Other Popular Editions of the Same Title. Search for all books with this author and title. Customers who bought this item also bought.
- Night Mowing (Pitt Poetry Series)!
- Zuordnung gemischt genutzter Gegenstände zum Unternehmen aus ertrag- und umsatzsteuerlicher Sicht am Beispiel von Pkw und Grundstücken (German Edition)?
- Vengeance on High (Wally Morris Mystery);
- Mission Accomplished: Stop the Clock.
- Team Driver Require Completes Epic 25 Mile Hike for Cancer Research.
- A History of Japanese Mathematics (Dover Books on Mathematics);
Stock Image. New Paperback Quantity Available: 1. Revaluation Books Exeter, United Kingdom.
ISBN 13: 9781499714265
Seller Rating:. Johtje Vos, a Dutch housewife, hid Jews in her home and repeatedly outsmarted the Gestapo. Law student Hannie Schaft became involved in the most dangerous resistance work—sabotage, weapons transference, and assassinations. Soviet pilot Anna Yegorova flew missions against the Germans on the Eastern Front in an all-male regiment, eventually becoming a squadron leader. In these pages, young readers will meet these and many other similarly courageous women and girls who risked their lives to help defeat the Nazis.
Thirty-two engaging and suspense-filled stories unfold from across Germany, Poland, the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Denmark, Great Britain, the United States and, in this expanded edition, the Soviet Union, providing an inspiring reminder of women and girls' refusal to sit on the sidelines around the world and throughout history.
An overview of World War II and summaries of each country's entrance and involvement in the war provide a framework for better understanding each woman's unique circumstances, and resources for further learning follow each profile. Reviews "Inspiring accounts of the lives of women—some of them still in their teens—whose courage made a difference in the dark days of World War II.
This great read for students who like adventure or are researching World War II.